Acre is currently working one of the UK's market leaders in Health and Safety who specialise in delivering high quality Health and Safety Employment Law, ISO Consultancy, Training and Environmental Services. This a privately owned company who invest heavily into the development of their team recognising their value to the organisation. The company is currently undergoing rapid growth and are looking for talented individuals to join their collaborative team.
The ideal candidate will have some experience delivering health and safety in the construction / manufacturing sector, be independent with good interpersonal skills and have a positive approach to site safety.
Responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring sites are compliant with the company QHSE policies and maintaining an effective management system
· Communicating throughout the sites and liaising with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of QHSE programs
· Acting as the key point of contact with enforcement bodies
· Compiling monthly QHSE reports and communicating these to senior management
You will ideally have:
· Experience working within a construction / manufacturing environment and a clear understanding of management regulations and practice within this industry
· NEBOSH Construction Certificate Level 3 (or equivalent)
· Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface internally, with clients, and regulatory authorities
This position will suit a self starter who is comfortable working independently and looking to progress their career in a supportive environment. In addition, the role is a multi site role and as a result will require travel along with a current UK driver's license. Company car included.
+44 (0)20 7400 5851