Acre has been engaged by a globally renowned engineering and construction company, who deliver solutions to some of the world's most prestigious organisations, to identify an HSE Administrator. You will devise, implement, and manage the effective office administration systems for the project team, ensuring data collection systems are robust, reliable and that all gathered data is recorded and reported in the appropriate format.
Data input for production of weekly and monthly reports.
· Creating spreadsheets and keeping them up to date.
· Organise and file paperwork and electronic copies of required information.
· Communicate updates, progress and areas of concern to relevant team members.
· Produce reports for clients and stakeholders.
· Assist with evidence gathering required for audits.
This position will require a self starter with excellent communications skills, who can effectively manage systems, processes and report large data sets.
· Natural ability to communicate
· Good verbal and written skills
· Good Microsoft Office skills
· Positive response to pressure - recognising priorities and business deadlines
· Confidence to approach people at all levels and delegate priority actions
· Good time management and self-motivation skills
· Broad business understanding
· Proactive and professional
· Mature and professional
+44 (0)20 7400 5582