Executive Coach and Talent Advisor
Acre (2009 - Present)
Ethical Leadership and Game Changer Coach
Walk of Life Leaders (2008 - Present)
Interactive live sessions for managers, leaders, executives and entrepreneurs anywhere in the world from the comfort of their laptops or live in London/Cambridge, UK.
Workshops & Panels
In-person engaging workshops for evolving teams of leaders and managers wishing to improve their impact as change makers, thought leaders and business drivers within a best-practice sharing team or group setting.
Some topics include:
• Develop your influence and impact as an authentic leader
• Build effective teams through co-active communication
• Launch, market and grow an innovative product or business unit
• Improve balance in your work and personal life through mindfulness
• Align head and heart to lead in uncertain and complex times
• Psychometric testing, 360 reviews & assessments for top talent
• How to grow your collaborative persuasion and negotiation skills
Project Director, Corporate Responsibility Services
CorporateCulture (2009 - 2010)
Managed and grew corporate responsibility advisory services for private sector clients.
- Advised on strategic CR issues including analysing opportunities and risks and engaging employees.
- Delivered services through stakeholder interviews, benchmarking, SWOT analyses, and roadmaps.
- Performed in-depth market interviews with senior sustainability leaders at 12 companies including:ABB Limited, Accenture, Bank of America, M&S, Virgin Group, and Vodafone Group.
Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Services
Deloitte (2007 - 2009)
Managed corporate responsibility advisory and assurance projects for FTSE 250 companies.
Head of Community Consulting and London Benchmarking Group (LBG)
The Corporate Citizenship Company (2006 - 2007)
Managed consulting projects and member services for FTSE 250 companies. Consulted more than 100 LBG members on impact measurement including Altria, Cadbury Schweppes, EMI, L’Oréal, Nokia, Reuters, Standard Chartered, and UNICEF.
- CR strategy review for Deloitte’s Global
- Employee Engagement for Capita Group
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) for Vodafone UK Foundation
Manager, Project Finance
WWF (2004 - 2005)
Provided the vital link between internal and external partners by managing 225 projects valued at £19m. Partners included: IKEA, Lafarge, the World Bank, and government aid agencies. Managed diverse team of 9 project finance officers from 7 nationalities.
Encounter Patagonia (1998 - 2002)
Founder of sustainable tourism company offering cultural immersion adventures in Patagonia, Chile